About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Laughter is an instant vacation....The Martin Family - Prince George Family Photography

I never really got to know Gerren's family while we lived in Prince George, but after this afternoon I sure wish I had gotten to know them! What a BLAST! It was a beautiful afternoon, the Martin family lives out in the country and their yard was aMAzing!  I was up to shoot Gerren and Leslie's wedding and this yard was ceremony-worthy for sure! The colors were just gorgeous, the faces were clean, shirts were pressed and the Martin family was ready for some fun!

I had such a fun time shooting this family.  I walked away from this shoot admiring Lois a little bit more!  Being the only female in a house of 5 guys would send most women to the looney bin, but not Lois!  It was enlightening to sit back and watch her interact with her men.  There was lots of joking, sharing stories and poking fun and through it all Lois just glowed with pride.  This family is tight, they are not just family, but truly are friends and enjoy being together.  Something that I pray will be part of the legacy in my own home. In 20 years I hope to be able to capture this same thing in our family photos.  Pat and Lois have raised a wonderful family and as the additions keep coming they open their arms a little bit more to make room! 

My face hurt after this shoot, Lisa and I were welcomed immediately and I knew we were "okay" when the first slam came my way within a matter of minutes. Aahh...accepted! If they can dish it out then they should be able to handle it! Anyways, it was a fun afternoon, one I will look back on very fondly.  It's true that "laughter is an instant vacation" because I had a great trip with the Martin family! Thank you Martin family for letting us document this time in your family history.  Enjoy the images, we most certainly enjoyed shooting them!

c koop photography
facebook

Share some comment love!! I love comment love!
PS - Isn't this yard beautiful? It just went on and on and on and on.



 I'm thinking that the sense of humor for this family goes back a couple generations!


 I loved this set of images, this boy is LOVED!!!
 This image? .......FAVE!!!!

 This boy's life will never EVER be boring with these men around!
 Again...another fave....he is loved!
 I LOVE that Lois bought them matching sweaters. There were NO smart
remarks made about being matchy matchy at ALL!!! :-)











No comments: