About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Holloway Kids - Calgary Family Photography

What can I say about these 4?  They are some of the most imaginative, creative, exciting pack of kids I know!  Tys and Ry always look forward to spending time with them, they know they're going to laugh, play hard and sleep well after all the playing is done! 

I love that I get to be auntie to these 4, they are all so different in their personalities, likes and dislikes which endears them to me all the more!  I love that we now live close enough that I get the chance to share in some more of their lives and get to document them each and every year.

Thank you for letting me stick my camera in your faces and trusting me to shoot in a new location. I count it as a priviledge to be called your auntie.  I love you soooooo much!

Enjoy the images....I know I did!

















5 comments:

Lynn said...

I love these Carly!! Great job and you did have great models:-) I see Larry in Josh now, didn't think that before!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Carly!! The kids and i just looked at these and absolutely loved each one of them - quoting Josh "Loved, loved loved them", although I wonder if he knew what I was going to say!!?? You once again, not surprisingly, captured our children so perfectly, we all laughed with Carsens, and oohed with the girls and thought Josh was captured entirely in who he is. You are a fantastic photographer, but an even better auntie to my kids and i am so glad you are so much closer now and when time allows, that we do get to hang out with the Koops. You are all loved so immensly!!
Nik

captnawsum said...

Great pics, Carly!! Helps that you have such a stellar family to photograph!! You certainly do have the ability to capture the true person!!!!

mom said...

These are so awesome! We have looked at them more than a few times. we esp like the one of rach with her hair flowing and the four of them in the courtyard are great too. thanks Carly! helps us feel closer. :) xoxo

Online virtual worlds for kids said...

Lovely pictures and awesome photography.