About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Finding my twin - The Wolitski Family

I can remember our very first conversation.  We were sitting in her living room talking about decorating, motherhood, church, living in PG and I was trying to cover my shock as I came to the realization that I had met someone so much like me it scared me. Literally....scared me.  I know what I'm like and I was thinking...."really.....(huge pause) there are two of us?" I am serious when I say this.....she would use exact phrases that I would use, she would talk about herself the way I thought of myself...it was eerie! 

Needless to say Holly and I became very good friends and our boys became so close there were certain moments when my boys would refer to Ben and Graydon as extra siblings.  When we told Tysen and Rylen that we were moving to Calgary, Ben and Graydon were at the top of the list of who they'd miss the most.  Good friends can take some time to find and it did take a little time but our family is so thankful that we can call the Wolitski's part of our lives.  When I think of the Wolitski's I know we are loved. 

I had such a great time hanging out on their acreage when we were back in Prince George earlier this fall.  A lot of the leaves had fallen off their trees, but we worked it out and had a blast out in the gale force winds!  It was a rush job as we squeezed the shoot in amidst hockey and turkey dinner.  But I was NOT complaining because I got a little visit in with myself! :-)

Enjoy the images Jason and Holly, I had a great time!  Now Holly you can pick apart every single image of yourself as I know I would do! ;-)

c koop photography
facebook
















2 comments:

joan said...

Great, great pictures of a pretty special family!!! the background in the shots is soooo very good Carly.

Brian Wolitski said...

Wow,,

What a wonderful looking
family..luv the pics..and I sure see a Wolitski in te young boys faces,,Thanks for sharing..

Cousin Brian & Joanne Wolitski / Clgy, Alta