About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, November 10, 2011

Enjoying the moment

I often have couples tell me that they are not very comfortable in front of the camera.  Totally get it.  Having someone stand nearby snapping images of virtually every moment can be rather unnerving. But......part of my job as a photographer is to get my subjects to relax.  That is part of the reason why I recommend an engagement shoot before your wedding.  I get to know you a little better and things are way more relaxed.  And I don't mean to brag (....okay...maybe I do!) but I think I do a pretty good job of getting people to relax and enjoy the whole process of wedding day photography. 

See for yourself. :-)  I love these images.....it's an unscripted moment where I'm probably saying something totally stupid, but it's so capturing her joy, showing how she's enjoying every single moment of the happiest day of her life.

I love LOVE her smile and especially when she's laughing, which she did a lot of....apparently I'm pretty funny! 




1 comment:

Lynn said...

Interesting look!!! Who knew she screwed up her face like that when she laughed; it looks different frozen in time!! LOL