About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Amber - Just Because - Calgary Senior Photography

I  first met Amber over 17 years ago.....it was my wedding day and she was being held in her Dad's arms.  Now I don't remember much more than taking a peak at her as she slept as it was my wedding day and I was rather consumed by the fact that Garth and I were getting married!  She became a Koop just 2 months before I did (therefore she's got more seniority!!) and it's been my pleasure to watch her grow into a beautiful young woman. 

I remember well being 17 years old and trying to figure out what the rest of my life was going to look like.  And it ended up like nothing I'd imagined!  Better than what I imagined!  Amber is there right now....trying to figure out what's next for her.  What an exciting and anxious time!  I know that whatever Amber does she will succeed because she's driven.  I'm excited to see what the next 10 years look like for her (hopefully I'll get to shoot a wedding huh Amber?).

These photos were shot during Thanksgiving weekend (I know I know...what took me so long?), and we had a gorgeous afternoon in Regina's Wascana Park.   I wanted to capture this time in her life and what better way than to take some photos!  I love doing senior photos...they are on the edge of a new adventure and it's always great to document. It didn't take Amber long to warm up to the camera and we had a great time!  I loved being able to catch that smile of hers....it is constantly changing, you'll see evidence below of how many smiles this girl has!

Love ya Amber!!

To learn more about c koop photography click here


Most definitely one of my favorites of the day....this is true Amber
right here....definitely heading for the website!!






I had initially ignored this photo thinking it really wasn't my style, but
after looking a little longer I decided to edit...boy am I ever glad I did!



I love this little grin she gives...not too sure what she's thinking here
....okay Carly...enough talking already!  Just take the shot!

No comments: