About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's a stretch

"So Carly, are you interested?" 
"Am I interested?  YESSSSSSS I'm interested! And totally freaking out as I say yes I'm interested."


Yup....a stretch. I'm facing a stretch in my photography.  I'm welcoming the stretch and trying not to freak out about it either.  I've been given a big opportunity in my little photo world and feel like I'm up to the challenge....for the most part.


You see...I deal with insecurities.  I think we all face our insecurities at some time or another.  It's just that some deal better than others.  How am I going prepare for this in time? I'm going to have to learn a few new things in the next 2 weeks...I learn by watching and there is nobody to watch.....aaaaack!  I'm fearful that I'm going to mess it up big time, and yet in the next breath I'm so excited about what it means for me and for c koop photography.  As hokey as it sounds...this is definitely a door I need to walk through to see where it leads.

That's where I'm at today.....freaking out and then realizing that I need to go to and spend some time with someone who will give me peace...Jesus.  So off I go to read and pray...and find peace in knowing that I can do all things through Him who gives me strength. 

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Go for "it", whatever "it" is, God loves to have us outside our comfort zone where we have to rely on Him!!

Anonymous said...

i agree with Lynn!!! you will do amazing sweetie and you know it. and, we shall be looking after the boys - just think of the comfort that brings! Ha!!!!! ;-) xoxo