About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, January 10, 2011

I Heart Faces - Smile




I decided to enter a photo in the weekly contest at I Heart Faces.  I've never entered before but when I saw this week's theme I knew I had to enter.  This photo is now hanging in my living room and I love it!  I have a matching one but since I could only enter one photo for this contest I had to leave it's partner out this time.   My boys are two of my biggest models....okay scratch that...they are my biggest models whether they want to be or not!


We went back to my hometown in summer and during one of our walks we went to my elementary school.  Not a lot had changed in 25 years, except that they'd added a killer playground!  I went crazy snapping photos of the boys on the playground and then pleaded with them to let me take one photo each of them up against this brick wall.  The same wall that I leaned up against waiting for the bell to ring for school to start.  It was a beautiful sunny day and Tys gave me this beautiful smile to match! This photo is one of my favorites!!

1 comment:

Holly Thompson said...

Oh my gosh, he is gorgeous!!! What a fab shot, I love the lighting!!! And that smile just oozes love.