About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Saturday, November 14, 2009

Curtis and Andrea-Wedding

"Hey, good morning Mrs. to be!" I yelled as I entered Andrea's house the morning of her wedding, "how are you doing today?"

No answer for a moment or two.... "Hey Carly!" Then she quickly comes down the stairs, "how do I look?" shes asks as she jokingly holds out her shaking hands towards me.

"You look great! and your nails are awesome! And don't worry in just over an hour you won't be shaking alone, Curtis can hold you up at the altar!!"

She's had reason to be a little stressed as her pastor ended up with H1N1 a few days before and had to be replaced. And his replacement was.... well how do I put it..... he was H-O-T - hot! Yup, Garth performed their ceremony - and did a great job I must add!

This was the start to a beautiful morning - it was a calm, orderly household that I entered yesterday. Andrea was already done with her hair and makeup and was moving around doing a few last minute things before dressing and paused to stop and help her son tie his necktie. That relaxed sense of peace that Andrea possessed set the tone for the whole day - The wedding ceremony and photos afterward were just who Curtis and Andrea are - it was a relaxed, casual and fun time with them.

Congratulations Curtis and Andrea - thank you for letting me share in your day I enjoyed myself! Have a good time away without getting away!



No comments: