About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, November 23, 2009

Marissa - Just Because

So.... I attempt to go to the gym early mornings to work out....attempt is the operative word. I was doing real well for quite a while and then exhaustion hit as I couldn't be getting up at 5:30 to exercise and then stay up until past midnight to edit photos.... something had to give and it ended up being my waist!! The exercise was put on the backburner, being squeezed in whenever I had the energy or time to make it work. I'm trying to fit it into my earling morning routine again since those late night edits have slowed down due to the wedding season wrapping up last month.

I need to say that my mornings wouldn't be as good if it wasn't for Marissa. She and I work at the gym together and it is rare to enter the gym and not hear "GOOD MORNING CARLY!!!" and she may not be at the front counter to greet me, but across the gym! She will also "yell" at me to run harder, lift more and keep going, it's great motivation having her around at the gym, although I'm not too sure having her yell, "pick up the pace Carly" anywhere else would be as well received!

Marissa is a hoot, I love hanging around her, she's makes me laugh, makes other members relaxed and has a personality that can't help but have you fall in love with that great smile and laugh. She is so full of energy and life that hanging around her is a blast! She is in the process of getting her personal training certificate so if you need someone to get you back on track with fitness - the trainers at Women Zone are for you!! http://www.womenzone.bc.ca/

We made a date to go shoot some photos and we had a blast doing it! I'm thinking it will happen again this winter as I know I'll need to scout out locations for a few winter weddings! She relaxed in front of the camera right away and it took very little to get her to laugh (which isn't out of the ordinary anyways!!). Enjoy the photos, I know I did.

If you are looking to have some photos taken just because let me know, I'd love to set something up!
Thanks Marissa for making my mornings at the gym a lot easier to start!!!






Apparently I can be very funny - who knew? She was great for my ego!




Isn't she geeeeooorgeous?






No comments: