About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Little A and S - Family

So I think that I may have taken photos of my future daughter in law (if the Lord allows!!). Little A is soooo sweet and her brother is a busy little boy! My two guys Tysen and Rylen have played with them both a couple of times before and they always have a blast with them! "Hey Mom,.... A was playing hockey with us today - she was a great goalie!!" Yup she is right in there with the boys, I love to see that! Learning how to be around little boys now will definitely give her a heads up or two when she gets older. There will be NO fooling this girl! And I think that if her brother has anything to say about it he'll be chasing down anyone that does mess with her!
It was the coldest day in October when we took these photos - majorly below zero! Our fingers were cold and our noses were red while taking these. I know that they were anticipating the fact that they were going to go for a swim in their hotel swimming pool and then see the Wiggles later in the afternoon that resulted in me running around to catch these. I mean when you've got the promise of a swim and some dancing with the Wiggles who wants some crazy lady with a camera in your face?
I had a great time and look forward to catching a few more of this whole family in the months ahead (it was seriously soooo cold that we couldn't finish!!). Anyways, enjoy them, because I sure enjoyed taking them!
I know that I posted this one earlier, but couldn't resist posting it again, isn't she beautiful? Just imagine how gorgeous my grand babies would be!

1 comment:

Joan said...

i really, really like them Carly! you did an amazing job with the little people! And, she is a sweetie and would fit right in. ;-)