About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Curtis and Andrea - Engagment

Curtis and Andrea make me smile - I got to spend a little time with them the other morning and was happy to see two people that love and respect eachother. The little whispers in the ear, the laughter and the love was shared by both of them.

Curtis was gracious enough to cancel a day of hunting to give us an opportunity to meet. I was wondering where his gun was when we were shooting though as I had heard that there were bears in the area, but I figured that Curtis would have my back and obviously Andrea's! We did joke that it would have made a great shot to have a black bear in the background while they were getting close, but alas no such luck!

I love it when I can spend an hour or two with my couples getting some engagement photos. It gives them an opportunity to see how the photo aspect of their wedding day will go and gives me a chance to get to know them as a couple and most importantly it gives them an excuse to get close, cuddle, hug and kiss an hour away! I have yet to have a guy complain that he has to pull his girl close and hold her tight while I snap away! I'm sure that most of them are wishing that I'd just walk away at times (which I have been known to do!!).

Anyways, I had a good time and since Andrea is a photo buff it was great hearing her suggestions too. I'm excited to be shooting their wedding in two short weeks, a great couple and a new location which I'm pumped about. So look for a post about their wedding in a couple of weeks.

Enjoy nibbling on all the Halloween candy that you don't give away at your door's tonight!

No comments: