About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ben & Nicole - Engagement

I spent a little time with Ben and Nicole yesterday afternoon and even though I got to wear as many layers as I liked along with some gloves I was still chilly. Imagine then how cold Nicole was! BUT, who would want to cover up that jacket? Too cute!

It was fun in spite of the cold and became apparent very VERY quickly that these two love to laugh! I quickly went through all their photos late last night and discovered that most have one or both of them laughing! They enjoy spending time together and put anyone around them at ease rather quickly. Ben is a magician here in PG, you may have seen him around at the Farmer's Market, Fort George Park or other events in town and he performed a trick for me yesterday. Amazing! I'm a sucker for a good trick and this was cool!!! I got a shot of it, but I want to play around with it a bit before I post it so look for it in the near future. In the meantime you can check out more about Ben at www.bengibsonmagic.com .

I'm really excited about their wedding in May as I know I know they are too!! I had a difficult time trying to decide which one was my favorite of the afternoon and think that I'll be surprised when I'm finished with the edits at what I choose.

Have a great Thanksgiving, enjoy your turkey!
This one is in the running for my favorite. Loved the light AND the couple!
Check out Nicole below.... RRRRAAAWWWR! Those eyes can smile or smolder, such fun!
This is the other one that I'm loving, again great light, great couple. Too hard to choose!

No comments: