About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, October 8, 2009

Marissa - Just Because - Sneak Peek

I am pounding out edits right now, I've got a couple weddings, family shoots and girlfriend shoots in my pending file. BUT.... I don't like to go too many days without blogging something so here are a couple from a shoot a few days ago.

I will post more later Marissa, along with a story of two about you!

If you are wanting some photos taken in the next couple of weeks, I have a few, few spots open. Give me a call or a comment or better yet, stop by my place with some chocolate!

Have a good weekend, I know I will as long as the snow stays away as I'm outside all day Saturday taking photos!




No comments: