About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, October 5, 2009

Ken and Haley - Wedding

She requested that her wedding guests stay seated during her walk down the aisle so she could see her groom from the moment she crossed the threshold of the sanctuary. She caught his eye many years earlier and this day was no exception. He wore the hugest grin and with a glint in his eye he stepped down off the stage and met her at the end of the aisle. They joined hands and stepped up to make it all official.

The ceremony was full of moments, but I think the best was when Haley got emotional during her vows. Kleenex was passed all around the stage and pews as she finished up - and Ken was all smiles as she completed her vows and was ready to put a ring on her finger!

The day was beautiful, full of love and lots and lots of laughter! I have never laughed so much taking photos as I did that day! I must say that I saw Haley do something that I have never seen any other bride ever do and it almost made me drop my camera I was laughing soooo hard! Thanks again Haley - I will NEVER forget that!

Ken and Haley had perfectly planned the flow of the day and gave me oodles of time to shoot them alone - in fact I felt like I was running dry on options and then we came up with another location that enabled them to grab a burger and soda from A&W before we hit our last location and made the drive (which I think was totally worth it!). Ken and Haley allowed me to finally FINALLY get a shot that I've been wanting to try for quite a while now. I didn't post the actual shot because I want to play around with it abit. But I've added quite a few of my favorites from the day and believe me it was hard to choose which to post, I had a great couple and amazing locations and could have shot longer but yet again the bride and groom did have a party to get to!

Thanks again Ken and Haley, I had a great day hanging out with you both. You are an amazing couple and it was a complete pleasure to shoot your wedding. Enjoy the view out your front window!!

Now this girl knew how to have a comfortable day- check out her shoes!



Just beautiful - I was loving LOVING the light that afternoon!

See what I mean? Gorgeous light and beautiful bride make photographer very happy!

Haley knows when to ham it up for the camera, I got lots of smiles from her!
Never ever have I ever seen a bride do that Haley! Too too funny! And never will I forget it!
Just after this shot Ken used Haley as a barbell and lifted out 10 reps. Quite impressive!
Sigh!!
Okay so this view is amazing! I can't say anything else. Just that. Nothing more.

2 comments:

Randa Derkson said...

Great pics of Ken & Hailey's wedding! Very nice!

joan said...

Love them Carly!!! You are going to have a fun time editing - the pictures on here are just gorgeous - can't imagine what the rest will look like. have fun!