About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Sunday, November 29, 2009

Keepin it green!

Well, I thought I'd have time to post some more wedding photos, but I ran out of time.

I really really needed to go for a long walk. I hit Ginter's field and a friends house and made it home with enought time to get my wings going in the crockpot before I hit the lazyboy and Garth's lap to watch the game.

Game you say? What game? THE GREY CUP baby! And the RIDERS!!!! Yup, Saskatchewan born and bred and PROUD OF IT!!!


So no photos today, I'm hitting the basement to cheer on MY TEAM!!! GO RIDERS!!!! And to totally blow out my caloric intake for today and chow down on wings, potato skins and chips with spinach dip. Yummy! And I'm thinking chocolate for dessert. Can't get much better! Well, maybe if I could watch the game from a hot tub on my deck would be the only thing I can think of to improve it.


No comments: