About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Eli and Kyla-Engagement

These two are the sweetest couple! I had such a fun time doing their engagement photo shoot for a couple of reasons. First they had fun and were relaxed and made my job not really feel like a job (well it rarely feels like a job but you know what I mean!!). Second they took a chance and let me shoot them in downtown Prince George (which can be a rather sketchy place at the best of times).

Sitting down with them you are instantly made aware that they love eachother - like puzzle pieces they compliment eachother in so many ways. It was a pleasure to sit with them in church a few Sunday's ago and watch them in action as they cared for their newborn son. Eli and Kyla trusted me enough to let me try out some places I thought would be fun. And that is really part of who they are as a couple, willing to take chances and enjoy themselves while doing it. They are getting married in a few short weeks and are in the midst of all the last minute plans, I am looking forward to watching these two puzzle pieces fit together and start their life as a family.

Enjoy your last few weeks you two, it will FLY by!!! And please keep praying that we get a great dump of fluffy snow on Friday night that doesn't melt off the branches, it would make for even more beautiful photos!!!!!

No comments: