About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Sunday, November 8, 2009

Playing in my backyard

Okay so maybe it isn't my actual backyard, but I like to call it my back yard. It's pretty close and my boys now sometimes sigh when I say where I'd like to go for a walk or a bike ride. Can't we go somewhere else Mom? No! Why would we when we've got this in our backyard? Sometimes I'll give in and head somewhere else, but we know that we've got this great year round play ground in our back yard (except maybe during the early spring and late fall when the bears are either waking up hungry or trying to grab one last snack before winter.) I wish this really was our backyard, how awesome would it be for my boys to just be able to run around and play in this all day every day. BUT the good thing is that I get to go play with them there!


Anyways, such a long introduction to a location where I took this family recently. I think their kids got why I love it so much. D was looking for logs to move so he could build a fort and little B kept asking me to take photos of her jumping off things. Amazing playground for kids with no slides or monkey bars or grounders related equipment. Just trees, rocks, hills and leaves. Great place and I had a great family to hang out with too. Check them out.










No comments: